Entrepreneurship Badge - Online
While working on the Entrepreneurship badge, Scouts learn about starting their own business. They investigate the demand for and possible compensation for a product or service. Then they come up with ways to promote their business. Finally, they get their business up and running.
Interactive Online Badges are Open to ALL Scouts in ANY Council. We also welcome youth 11-17 interested in Scouting to join a class. This class is taught with a LIVE instructor and the class is interactive.
Ensure you have communicated with your Scoutmaster or Unit Leader prior to attending this and all other Badge Classes regarding your intent to complete the Badge.
Please read the description before registering.
The EPIC Difference:
- Classes taught by registered Badge Counselors who are experts in their field
- All Epic Badge Counselors have current YPT Certification
- Dedicated support team to provide prompt answers before, during and after your class
- Class sizes are limited to 20 scouts to support an engaging and interactive learning environment, and to allow each Scout the opportunity to demonstrate completion of EACH requirement
Scouts are expected to come prepared with answers to requirements to the best of their ability.
- A Positive Scouting Focus and Attitude!
- You will need a laptop or desktop computer, high-speed internet access, a web camera, and a microphone to participate in the live online class.
- A day prior to class, we will send a ZOOM link to the email address you registered with. This email will come from email@example.com
- Test ZOOM at least one day prior to class.
- Log-in 10 minutes before your scheduled class time. Classes start on time.
- Class A Uniform is requested to be worn during this Online Badge Class.
- Bring supporting documentation of project work pertinent to this merit badge which may also include a Badge Workbook for reference with notes.
- The Badge pamphlet is full of useful information and will help you successfully complete the requirements. It provides solutions and gives direction on where to find the answers to earn this Badge. If you are unable to get a pamphlet, you may also use online and other resources to complete the requirements where appropriate.
- It is unacceptable to come unprepared. You may use a Badge Workbook as a learning aid to help you prepare. Scouts are NOT required to use this learning aid in order to complete the badge.
- We will email you a digital Blue Card once you successfully complete all requirements. However, a Blue Card is not COMPLETE until your Unit Leader signs it. We recommend receiving approval to take the course. Once we send you the Blue Card pass it to your Unit Leader for final signatures - digital or ink? That is up to your Unit Leader.
My scout had the best time in this amazing merit badge class. It was truly Epic--he learned a lot while completely enjoying himself in the process. We will definitely be taking more merit badge classes with this Epic team!
Many thanks to you and Christi! You two are my lifesavers. You lite up the fire Brandon has since cub scouts. He’s now eager to continue on this journey again. Looking forward for more merit badges. Thanks again and stay safe.
I am a Scoutmaster and also teach several merit badges. My son has attended various merit badges classes. This class ranks as one of if not the best classes that he has taken. He said that it was definitely challenging but he felt it encouraged and supported his learning. I have recommended Epic Merit Badges to the other parents in my troop. I hope they continue to offer more classes and some earlier classes since we are located on the east coast.
As a mom of a scout with learning disabilities, I normally try to stay nearby when he is taking a course. I really enjoyed being able to listen to the class without being disturbing the other scouts in the class. Christi is such a great merit badge counselors. This goes beyond just being a a great online merit badge program. This is a great merit badge program regardless of the platform. I highly recommend. We will be registering for more.